Pages

9.02.2010

UWO or POTCO

Let`s talk some buccanneers here matey! ^^
I jus' recently know that th' movie Swashbucklers o' th' Caribbean (Pirates of the Caribbean) be made into a online games! After browsin' on some game battles in youtube, I came across t' this two mmorpg sea battles. Well, as o' now im playin' Uncharted Waters Online an' I did try t' sign up fer Swashbucklers O' Th' Caribbean but i think they had a subscription thingy an' I canna afford that..-__-

Oh well, here`s me good old question. Which game would ye choose? an' why? Of course you must watch their gameplay first. :)
SEA BATTLE!

Uncharted Waters Online

OR

Pirates Of The Caribbean


Btw, i liek Johnny Depp,who doesn't? Yay, he's cute and his like cosplaying in his character, i like how he act on his character as Capt. Jack Sparrow >_< (don't mind me). I also heard that there will going to be a 4th movie or sequel. The title is gonna be "The Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides, but i think it will be release on 2011.

No comments: