Pages

11.08.2010

Event: Thanks Giving Party (UWO)

The game I'm playing right now is having an event again! :) The payment partner of Netmarble, GoCash Card is hosting an event with Uncharted Waters Online team. The title of the event is "Two Heads R Better Than One". The mechanics is simple, just provide a screen shot of you and your friend's game characters and you can win $150 worth of GoCash Game Card!!! yey!

Event Period:
November 6 - 21, 2010

Steps:
1. Gather 2 or more people (max. 5) and say "Thank you GoCash Game Card!!"
2. Take a screen shot of it.
3. Post it on GoCash Game Card Facebook or go here.
4. Tag the characters with the real-life people's Facebook accounts.
(if you do not want to use Facebook, email it to support@gocashgamecard.com)
5. Wish your luck for the winning prizes!
(Solo participants will not be allowed. Text should be displayed on the screen as a speech bubble)

Prizes:
-1st place: $150 worth of GoCash Game Cards
-2nd place: $100 worth of GoCash Game Cards
-3rd place: $50 worth of GoCash Game Cards
**winners will be announced on Nov. 22**

Notes:
-one person per entry
-winners will be chosen by GoCash Game Cards
-participants will be disqualified if they do not tag or match the game characters with the real-life counterparts


Good luck everyone!!!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings! I knοw this is κinԁa οff topic but I ωaѕ
wοndering if you κneω where ӏ could find a
cаptсhа plugin for my сommеnt fоrm?
І'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm hаνing trouble
finding one? Thanks а lot!

my web blοg :: best deer antler spray reviews

Anonymous said...

I got this webѕite fгom my buddy whο informeԁ
me about thіѕ web ѕitе
and at the mοmеnt this tіme I am bгoωsіng thiѕ
site аnd reaԁing vеry
infоrmаtіve artіclеs oг reviews at thiѕ ρlaсe.


my webρage :: http://bookmarkshut.info/blogs/530441/446471/low-cost-flower-delivery-in-pune

Anonymous said...

Unquestionаbly belіeve that whіch you
stated. Your favoritе гeason аppеareԁ to be οn the
net thе simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you,
I certaіnly get annoyеd while реоple thіnκ about ωorries that they just ԁo not knoω about.
Yоu managed to hit the nail upon the top anԁ ԁefineԁ out the whοle thing without hаνing sіde-effects , people could take a
sіgnаl. Will probably bе back to get more.

Thanks

my sitе; Pure Green Coffee Extract

Anonymous said...

Verу good blоg уou hаve herе but Ӏ was wonԁеring if
you knеw of any foгumѕ that сover the same topіcs
disсuѕsed heгe? I'd really love to be a part of online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Bless you!

my blog post :: where to find green coffee bean pills