Pages

11.14.2010

A new outfit...


Hi everyone! ^_^v
I had fun playing uwo today because...my character had a new outfit! tada~

It was a long adventure before I managed to wear the yellow feather bonnet. After Sethimothy help me leveling my fame so i could wear the feather bonnet he made, at last we've done it!

When I dock in Amsterdam, the Governor is looking for me so I went there and I saw Egmont (so it was like 2 birds in one shot for me..hehe) First, is that I found Egmont which is my event quest and 2nd is the Governor which held a ceremony for me being a "SQUIRE"!!!! XDD, hahahaa..then after that back to my main quest again so I went to Frederik's house and after that he gave me 15,000 ducat and 46 fame (forgot which one) so the total of my fame now is 750!!

That's why I'm wearing the feather bonnet now..:) hahaha

Thanks for this and for all the help Sethimothy..XDD, and I'm loving my class now as a Yarn Dealer.

2 comments:

Aris B. Panganiban said...

Nice hat. (^_^)

~this is mee~ said...

hehehe, thanks aris...:)


binago ko nga yung color ng hat na yan..^_^, red na siya ngayon..