Pages

1.23.2011

Update: Builders of Ship

Another new update of Anjel's Captain Logbook, Builders of Ship. A must read for anyone out there who's interested in ship building.


First and foremost, preparing to enter the craft of Shipbuilding takes some work on your part. You need to build up some knowledge of ship repair before you can hope to start building even the simplest of vessels. You can achieve this in a variety of ways of course. For some they charge into battle, with cannons blazing and repair any damage done by scurvy pirates bent on sinking you. For others, they sail the seas in search of storms to ride their way through, repairing as they go. This can be effective in a degree however finding storms aren’t exactly the most pleasurable experience. For others, like myself, I chose to do the more humorous route and ram my ship into land repeatedly. Getting my crew and I drunk on rum at the local tavern made this a much more enjoyable experience and my crew found the whole thing rather funny, when they weren’t scared to death thinking we’d sink!

You can read the whole story in Here.

No comments: