Pages

1.19.2011

Update: Day in the life of Maritime

I have added another adventure diary from Anjel's Capt. Logbook on my weebly site. Here's some part of that entry.

December 26, 1494

While in my mind, adventuring is my main calling, like any loyal and passionate citizen of my nation, I do my part by partaking in the Maritime activities of my country. Pirates are everywhere on the open seas, along coastal waters and vibrant throughout the world. Traveling even for an experienced captain can be perilous for one never knows when they might strike and being prepared to protect yourself and your cargo is a requirement for any salty dog wishing to ply the oceans of the world.



The first and foremost skill I found to be useful to me was learning the art of Gunnery. Knowing and using one’s cannons in a capable and effective manner can be the meaning between survival and getting sunk and pillaged. I learned during my time at the Academy the various methods and types of shot available to me which lead to my choices of armaments. I enjoy using my distance cannons to manoeuvre around fighting off and sinking pirates, I also am well pleased using incendiary shot to light up my enemies and create chaos for them. Planning and executing my ships turns in combat allows me to place critical shots on my enemy’s bow and stern for even more effective damage, which is always pleasant.



You can read the rest here on my weebly site and always visit it coz i'll be more active on that site than in here. ^_~.


No comments: