Pages

7.17.2010

[Cosplay] The Moon Princess

Okay, the cosplay for this day would be *confetti* malro!
 

Yup, you heard me right! One of the most awesome cosplayer living in this world. Maybe she's also one of the perfect Moon Princess ever cosplayed. I've been searching for her name ever since I found on eof her Princess Serenity cosplay. I'm a big fanatic of Sailormoon that's why at first glanced on her cosplay I was really happy, at last someone is cosplaying a Princess Serenity look-alike.

There's no other info. about her beside that she lives in Russia. She rarely posts on her blog too as she was still studying her english grammar. Here's some of her Moon Princess cosplay.
(click the thumbnails for a much good view of the image)

Princess Serenity

Sunny Dream

In love with the whole world


Through the stars

Princess of the Moon
Check out more of her cosplays here.

No comments: