Pages

7.12.2010

[PS2] Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented

At long last after playing both game in vice versa, my sister and I have finish the game! ~yay
Actually, FF3 was the first one that we finish playing. ><
I had to finish it, "The Tormented" version coz I was sooo excited on to what will be the ending of it but when I search it on the net I found out that it has two endings! O___O But I'm glad that we had the US version. So it's not that bad at all.





Okay, here it is.

1st Ending/Normal End:

After you defeat the final boss which is Reika (my hands where shaking and sweating when its time to fight Reika, i did 5 attempts before defeating her...>__<) Rei will enter the chamber and will find Reika's corpse lying on the center staring into her dead lover's eyes Kaname. At last she can sleep now peacefully as Rei closes Reika's eyes, fulfilling the wish that gave her such amount of strength: "I don't want to see anymore". The ending song will enter on the background as the scene lead us to the place outside of the chamber. You will hear Rei's voice saying this:
"It's alright...."
"....to close your eyes now..."

As Rei look in the vast sea outside the chamber, she will saw a small boat at the mouth of a small cave. As she push the boat  to where she puts Reika and Kaname's bodies in the sea called "The Abyss of Horizon", a passage to the spirit world. You will hear Rei's voice:
"Go to the other side.."
 "Cast the boat...Take a ride.."
"Cross the rift...To the other side.."
"Further, and further to the other side."
"It must sail bearing your tattoos."
"and our offering of tears."

As the boat begins to vanish across the horizon and only the calm waters of sea will be hear, Rei was surprised as she saw a light where all the spirits that was consumed by the curse begun appearing walking across the seashore.
 "Cross the rift to the other side..."
As Rei watch them walking into the Abyss, she saw a familiar face, it was her lover, Yuu. When she started to call Yuu all the tattoo on her body up to her face are beginning to show up.
"Yuu!."
"Yuu! Don't go!" (crying)
"You can't leave me this time.."
"...please.."
"I wanna go with you!"


As Rei stood their crying (coz she think Yuu disappeared again) she was surprised as she look up straight to see Yuu standing in front of her.
(*Rei's voice)
"You were always with me.."
"no matter what.."
"You gave me so much"
"Because you were..."
"with me..." (crying)
"Because you were always with me."
"That's how I survived."
Yuu will then hug her tightly like it will be the last thing that he will do that.

(their dialogue)
Rei: "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry.."
       "This time, I'm going with you..."
Yuu: "Thank you."
        "I understand how you feel. I understand..."
        "But.."
        "I must go.."
        "I must go alone."
As Yuu was saying this words, all the tattoo on Rei's body was glowing and it was then transferred to Yuu's body. After taking the tattoos with him, Yuu step backward away from Rei.

Yuu: "When you..when you die,"
        "Then I will be gone forever."
        "As long as you go on living, a part of me will continue to live on."
Then all the souls have vanished on to the "Abyss of Horizon".
Yuu: "That's why, I need you to live."
And Rei open her eyes and notice she was in her room with no ghost feeling around. Just the camera obscura and her own reflection. As she holds her hands and saw that the tattoo wasn't there anymore, she started crying. (maybe because she won't see Yuu anymore?)
[credit image of Rei and Miku in the seashore]
Miku: "..I never understood why we survived."
          "But now I realize why we were allowed to live."
Rei: "I'll go on living..even with the pain."

-End-

Whew..^^,and that's the 1st ending for the Fatal Frame 3: The Tormented. Actually the 2nd ending would be the good ending or happy ending where all of the other characters were saved by Rei. Haha, goodluck i won't be playing that again and also I've finish that game using easy or normal mode, i think? and I was having a hard time finishing it. T_T

That's it for now. I still don't know when will to continue playing the FF2: Crimson Butterfly, but we're almost to the last part of it. So bye for now.

No comments: