Pages

7.08.2010

[BrowserGame] GaiaOnline.com

Ok, after a month or so of not playing this game. Now I've decided to come back again. Actually, I sometimes visit this for the daily chance but I got lost track of it coz of facebook. hahaha :)
Anyways,I still can't resist the cuteness of their avatar designs because I'm a fan of Anime (ftw!!)
That's my avatar. Horray for the octopus plushie!! haha, i just bought that one for a cheap prize at the market and this one is my sig.





Yey! I've got 17 friends already. If you got an account on Gaia add me up so we can be friends or if you don't have one why not try signing up, i'ts free.
Here's their website.
Gaia website

><,I'm so jealous with the others avatar coz its so cute...hahaha, and beside I don't have a cash to buy those premium items. I don't think it's available here in our country. >_>.

Okay, see you again guys! Time to sell some items on the market place,haha. ^_~

No comments: